Amazing 2-Ingredient Chocolate Cookies (Without Gluten, Flour, Refined Sugar, Butter, or Eggs) | Cookies
You can turn dates and cocoa powder into a chewy, chocolatey cookie. Seriously! This easy, gluten-free, two-ingredient chocolate cookie recipe is truly amazing.
If you love this cookie recipe, try our two-ingredient breakfast cookies, Meringue Cookies, Palm Tree Cookies, and Chocolate Black Bean Cookies. All have only two ingredients!
Type of cuisine: American
Preparation time: 5 minutes plus 15 minutes to soak the dates
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total duration: 30 minutes
Servings: Makes about 12 cookies
Here’s how to do it:
- Put the soaked dates in a blender or food processor. Mix until a paste forms.
- Add the cocoa powder and pulse until a ball forms.
- Take about 1 tablespoon of dough, form a ball and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. (You may need to dust your hands with a little cocoa powder to keep the dough from sticking.) Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Flatten the balls to form round cookies.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for about 10 minutes.
No-bake variation: Place the flattened cookies in the fridge to firm up for about 1 hour. It will be a softer cookie.
Need help converting baking and baking measurements? Here are some practices kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on facebook to get daily recipes in your News Feed. Inspire and be inspired.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by connecting with Amazon.com and affiliate sites.