London Pastry Chef Eloise Head Shares Simple Lindor-Filled Chocolate Cookie Recipe
Baker is mouth-watering with his simple Lindor cookie recipe – and you can make your own in a MUG
- Amateur pastry chef Eloise Head, 26, is the founder of the FitWaffle Instagram recipe page
- She has built a following by sharing videos of simple but decadent desserts
- Recent clip shows viewers how to make Lindor stuffed cookies in a mug
- All you need is butter, sugar, flour, eggs and the iconic Swiss chocolate balls
- Ms. Head describes the cookies as “hot and sticky” with a melted center.
“Instagram Famous” Pastry Chef Eloise Head shared her simple Lindor Stuffed Cookie Recipe – and you can make them in a mug in under five minutes.
The 26-year-old, founder of FitWaffle Kitchen, an Instagram page dedicated to decadent desserts that only take a few minutes to prepare, is renowned for developing dishes suitable for bakers of all skill levels, even beginners.
In a video uploaded on December 22, the self-taught London chef – who has 837,000 followers across four Instagram accounts – shows viewers how to bake cookies from butter, sugar, flour, eggs and the iconic Swiss chocolate balls.
Ms Head, who rose to online stardom when a baking craze swept the world during the first Covid lockdown, describes them as ‘hot and gooey’ with a ‘melt-in-your-mouth center’.
Scroll down for video
Lindor stuffed cookies from London baker Eloise Head, made in a mug and microwaved until tender
Ms. Head begins by adding a tablespoon of melted butter, powdered sugar, light brown sugar and an egg yolk to a mug, mixing until smooth.
Then she adds flour and salt until they’re just combined before sprinkling a generous handful of chocolate chips into the dough and mixing them in.
Finally, Mrs. Head pushes a Lindor ball into the middle of the mixture, gently folding it to cover the chocolate.
She puts the mug in the microwave for a minute over high heat and serves the hot cookie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Eloise Head (pictured) built a massive Instagram following Covid’s first lockdown by sharing her simple tips for making decadent desserts
Lindor Mug Cookie Recipe
1 tbsp (15 g) unsalted butter, melted
1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
1 tablespoon of light brown sugar
1 egg yolk
3 tablespoons of plain flour
Pinch of salt
1 tablespoon of chocolate chips
1 Lindor ball
1. Add melted butter, powdered sugar, light brown sugar and egg yolk to a mug and mix until smooth.
2. Add flour and salt until just combined, then sprinkle chocolate chips into the batter and stir in.
3. Squeeze the Lindor ball into the middle of the mixture, gently bending it to cover the chocolate.
4. Heat the mug in the microwave for one minute over high heat and serve the cookie hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Source: FitWaffle Kitchen
Ms. Head cautions against over-mixing the flour, making the cookie crumbly rather than sticky.
She says it’s also important to use “level tablespoons” rather than heaps to keep the mixture from drying out.
The photos of the cookies, which have accumulated more than 22,200 likes since they were uploaded, have elicited delighted reactions.
“It sounds amazing,” replied a woman.
Others have tagged their friends, suggesting they bake the treats to pass the time as growing coronavirus restrictions once again confine millions to their homes.