Three Chocolate Muffins | | journaljournalenligne.com
Treat your family to these three chocolate muffins. A delicious option for breakfast or an after-school snack, these healthy muffins will be gobbled up before you can even pour a glass of iced (chocolate) milk.
1½ cups whole wheat or all-purpose flour
People also read…
2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted and cooled
½ cup plain Greek yogurt
1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray or line with paper muffin cups. Put aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, honey, melted butter and vanilla extract. Add chocolate milk and Greek yogurt. Stir until combined.
4. Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir until combined, but do not overmix. Add the chocolate chips.
5. Pour the batter evenly between the 12 muffin cups. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins comes out clean.
6. Remove the muffin cups from the oven and let cool for about 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
7. Enjoy with a glass of ice cold milk